- Liver Cleansing Juice– 1 carrot, 1 cup of cabbage, 1/2 glove garlic, 1 red radish, 1 lime or lemon, 1/4 inch ginger root, and 1 green apple
- Deb’s Refreshing Juice– 2 carrots, 2 large fresh beets, 1 lemon, 8 kale leaves, and 3 green apples
- Love it Green Juice– 1 cucumber, 2 celery stalks, 1/3 cantaloupe, 8 kale leaves, 1/2 lemon, 1 inch ginger root, and 2 pears
- Green Lemonade– 3 cups of fresh spinach, 1 lemon, 1 cucumber, 1 pear, and 2 gala apples
- Mango Carrot Juice– 1 mango, 3 carrots, 1/2 lime, and 2 stalks celery
- Strawberry Cucumber Juice– 8 large strawberries, 1 large cucumber, 1 apple, and 2 carrots
- Good Morning Juice– 1 large grapefruit, 3 carrots, and 3 radishes
- Carrot Juice Supreme– 8 carrots, 1 inch ginger root, 1 apple, and 1 lemon
- Wake Me Up Juice– 1 cup blueberries, 1 cup grapes, 1 carrot, 2 apples , handful spinach, and 1/2 cucumber
- Green Pineapple Juice– 8 kale leaves, 1/2 cucumber, 1/2 bunch parsley, 1/3 pineapple, and 1 green apple
What I love about juicing is that you can adjust the recipes to your taste. Most juicing recipes are 80% vegetables and 20% fruits but if you like your juice sweeter add more fruit. I bought a wonderful juicer last Spring and just love the quality and the price was great. If you don’t like the idea of washing a juicer each day, make all your juices for the week on a day you have extra time and freeze half to keep super fresh. I use these Mason jars you can freeze and list the ones I use below.
Note: Use organic if not on the clean 15 list when possible. Here is link for clean 15 and the dirty dozen. http://www.pbs.org/wnet/need-to-know/health/the-dirty-dozen-and-clean-15-of-produce/616/
Here is the juicer I bought and love
I love these Mason jars because they can go right in the freezer.